Historical & Forecast Data Worldwide
Intratec provides Polyisobutylene pricing data, covering 15 years of historical prices and forecasts. Polyisobutylene is included in Polymers & Recyclables coverage of our Commodity Price Database, a best-in-class database covering prices of as many as 211 commodities, across several countries. Check a sample below or register for free to see more.
Polyisobutylene Price Chart Sample
Views. Our Commodity Price Database Chart present:
- Price Data: prices since 2007, in different countries.
- Price Forecast: Short-term forecasts for prices, in different countries.
- Price Variations: Percentage changes in prices, on a monthly or yearly basis.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.