Terephthalic Acid Price History & Forecast
About Terephthalic Acid . Terephthalic Acid is an aromatic dicarboxylic acid. It is mainly used to produce saturated polyesters, primarily PET (polyethylene terephthalate) followed by PBT (polybutylene terephthalate).
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of terephthalic acid for the countries listed below.
- United States: Import price, CIF
- Germany: Import price, CIF
- China: Ex-works
- Brazil: Import price, CIF
- South Africa: Import price, CIF
- Thailand: Export price, FOB