Styrene Butadiene Rubber Price History & Forecast
About Styrene Butadiene Rubber . Styrene Butadiene Copolymer is an elastomer originally developed prior to World War II with the purpose of replacing natural rubber. It is industrially produced as a solid rubber or as latex. While solid SBR is mainly employed in the manufacturing of tires and footwear, Styrene Butadiene Latex is used in applications such as: adhesives, flow modifiers for other elastomers, pharmaceutical and food contact articles.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of styrene butadiene rubber for the countries listed below.
- United States: Export price, FOB
- Germany: Export price, FOB
- China: Import price, CIF
- Brazil: Export price, FOB
- South Africa: Import price, CIF
- Turkey: Import price, CIF
- Thailand: Import price, CIF