Glycerol Price History & Forecast
About Glycerol . Glycerol is the simplest triol that can be found in all natural fats and oils as fatty esters. Glycerol is used in drugs, oral care products, tobacco processing, urethane foams production, foods, and cosmetics. Glycerol derivatives include acetals, amines, esters, and ethers.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of glycerol for the countries listed below.
- United States: Import price, CIF
- Germany: Export price, FOB
- China: Import price, CIF
- Brazil: Export price, FOB
- Indonesia: Export price, FOB
- France: Import price, CIF