Xylene Price History & Forecast
About Xylene . Xylene, a volatile organic compound, is a mixture of three isomers (benzene ring with two methyl groups; o-xylene, m-xylene and p-xylene). Occurring naturally in petroleum, xylenes are produced primarily from catalytic reforming and coal carbonisation, in the manufacture of coke fuel.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of xylene for the countries listed below.
- United States: Export price, FOB
- Germany: Export price, FOB
- Singapore: Export price, FOB
- South Korea: Export price, FOB
- Colombia: Export price, FOB