Toluene Price History & Forecast
About Toluene . Toluene is an aromatic hydrocarbon mainly used as an industrial feedstock and as solvent. A significant part of it is blended directly into the gasoline pool. Other major use is the manufacture of the more valuable benzene, through hydrodealkylation.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of toluene for the countries listed below.
- United States: Import price, CIF
- Germany: Export price, FOB
- China: Ex-works
- Brazil: Export price, FOB
- Singapore: Export price, FOB
- Turkey: Import price, CIF