In operation since 2002, Intratec is a leading provider of data & analysis focused on commodities, energy and production processes. In a nutshell, we produce independent, readily accessible data and analyses, so that our customers can focus on what they do best and take better decisions.
We serve our valued customers from all over the world through our website, an e-commerce where they easily learn about our offerings – reports and online databases – and promptly order what they need.
Our portfolio of reports and databases provide key information surrounding commodities and energy, such as prices, trends and forecasts, as well as cost structures of production processes. Our expertise spans the fields of petrochemicals; plastics & polymers; inorganic chemicals; fertilizers & food; renewables & recyclables; oil, gas & derivatives; metals & mining; specialty chemicals and energy & utilities.
With well-designed offerings, we serve a diverse group of customers, from Fortune 500 companies and local manufacturers to biotech startups and consultants. Our studies and data have been used in multiple ways, such as:
- To evaluate transaction prices in international markets
- To identify monthly/yearly price trends
- To assess procurement planning performance
- To obtain estimates of capital and operating costs of industrial plants
- To learn about the economic potential of R&D breakthroughs
- To screen and assess industrial investment options