Commodity Price Database
Subscribe and Access Now Historical Data and Forecasts
Subscribers to Commodity Price Database have access to the largest, online price database covering pricing data of as many as 218 commodities, including historical data dating back to 2007 and forecasts, across +20 countries worldwide.
Our database covers commodities spanning the fields of petrochemicals; plastics & polymers; inorganic chemicals; fertilizers & food; oil, gas & derivatives and metals & mining. Prices are presented in a user-friendly graphing tool, which allows comparison of price trends, download of price data as Excel or PDF files, customization of data views. All price data is updated monthly (see Data Update Schedule).
You can check, for free, limited samples of the pricing data presented for all commodities covered. To understand all database features, we suggest you see the Crude Oil Price Chart below – we offer this chart as an illustrative full sample, through which you can see the entire oil price dataset as well as try all chart functionalities, at no cost.
Views. Our Commodity Price Database present:
- Price Data: prices since 2007, in different countries.
- Price Forecast: Short-term forecasts for prices, in different countries.
- Price Variations: Percentage changes in prices, on a monthly or yearly basis.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.
Price Forecasts (for Selected Commodities)
Download Data Tables as Non-Printable PDF
Download Chart Image (JPEG, PNG)
Prices in Multiple Currencies (€, ¥, etc.)
Prices in Multiple Units (kg, ton, etc.)
See Data by Month/Quarter/Year
Charts of Monthly/Yearly Changes