Request New Production Cost Reports
Inform us a Production Process & Get a Comprehensive Cost Analysis
Intratec has a broad portfolio of more than 900 reports, which is in fact constantly growing. However, there is still a multitude of manufacturing processes not yet examined in our portfolio: from emerging processes for the production of green chemicals to proprietary processes developed/licensed by specific companies.
Intratec supports companies interested in any manufacturing process not covered in our reports so far. We can provide detailed Production Cost Reports focused on processes defined by the client. Our reports support companies in the development of crucial studies, including: feasibility studies, techno-economic analysis, conceptual projects and capital investment estimates.
In addition to a new report ordered, we can develop the following supplemental analyses:
- Production Unit Cost Breakdown per Pieces of Equipment See Sample
- Report presenting a percentage breakdown of the investment necessary to the erection of the production units (also known as inside battery limits, ISBL), per production unit that comprise the process. Each production unit is a significant step in the production process (i.e., distillation, reaction, evaporation).
- Infrastructure Cost Breakdown per Pieces of Equipment See Sample
- Report presenting a percentage breakdown of the investment necessary to the erection of the site infrastructure (also known as outside battery units, OSBL, or offsite facilities), per storage facilities, utilities facilities and auxiliary facilities.
- Utilities Consumption Breakdown See Sample
- Detailed assessment of utilities consumption, presented per utility (e.g., steam, cooling water, electricity.)
- Learn utility consumption rate per unit of product generated.
- Know the share of each utility in the total utility costs.
- Process Flow Diagrams & Equipment List See Sample
- Schematic representation of relevant operations of the process, indicating main process streams, equipment and utilities.
We can also provide pricing info & market data, Excel files with report’s tables and charts, and premium support (technical support via email and scheduled phone calls).
Simulate and Check How Cost Effective It Is
We encourage you to simulate an order below. You will quickly get an idea of the affordable rates charged by Intratec for developing such reports and supplemental analyses, as well as the short development time frames required.
Between USD . and .
Between . and . weeks
To request a quotation, you just need to inform us the process you are interested in!