Subscribers to Intratec Process Plant Cost Indexes (IC Indexes) have access to an online database of indexes to adjust fixed capital costs of industrial plants over time. Covering historical figures and forecasts, the IC Indexes are straightforward, handy tools for a series of purposes, like cost estimation, feasibility studies and investment analysis.
Unlike other indexes, useful only for plants located in the USA, Intratec indexes allow users to update local construction costs in as many as 36 countries, and are suitable for industrial plants from several sectors.
Subscribers also have an online investment estimator, through which current plant construction costs can be easily calculated, using past cost data.
Register now and access, for free, limited samples of the indexes for all countries covered. To understand all database features, we suggest you see our United States IC Index below – we offer this chart as an illustrative full sample, through which you can see entire IC Index series for the United States, try all chart functionalities and the online investment estimator, at no cost.
Check below Process Plant Cost Indexes coverage and features. You may also see our brochure.
Views. Our Process Plant Cost Indexes present:
- IC Index Data: A chart presenting historical series for . Hover the mouse over the series to view the respective values plotted.
- IC Index Forecast: A chart presenting short-term forecasts for . Hover the mouse over the series to view the respective values plotted.
- IC Index Variations: A chart presenting percentage change in , on a monthly/annual basis.
- IC Index Tool: Use this tool to adjust local construction costs of industrial plants from one time period to another.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.
Online Index Charts
Up to 36 Countries Covered
Historical Series since 2000
Monthly Index Updates
Data Tables as Online PDF