Adjust Cost of Industrial Plants Over Time
Easily Update Plant Capital Costs in Several Countries
Access indexes for adjusting the fixed capital cost of plants from one time period to another. Subscribers to Intratec Process Plant Cost Indexes (IC Indexes) can access indexes to update industrial plants costs worldwide - unlike other indexes, useful only for US plant cost data, Intratec indexes allow users to update local construction costs in as much as 36 countries. Our indexes are suitable not only for plants but also plants from several industry sectors. Examine a sample below or register for free to see much more.
Process Plant Cost Index Sample
Views. Our Process Plant Cost Indexes present:
- IC Index Data: A chart presenting historical series for . Hover the mouse over the series to view the respective values plotted.
- IC Index Forecast: A chart presenting short-term forecasts for . Hover the mouse over the series to view the respective values plotted.
- IC Index Variations: A chart presenting percentage change in , on a monthly/annual basis.
- IC Index Tool: Use this tool to adjust local construction costs of industrial plants from one time period to another.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.