Access now energy commodities prices, including historical data dating back to 2007 and forecasts. Prices are presented in a user-friendly graphing tool, which allows comparison of trends, download of price data as Excel or PDF files, customization of data views. All price data is updated monthly according to a predefined schedule.
Energy Price Monitor, an AI powered database, monitors 12 energy commodity prices across 35 countries. Relying upon machine learning and cloud computing, it extracts and process a vast amount of official trade data automatically. All data pulled together is thoroughly double checked by Intratec team, so that reliable series are presented to help subscribers evaluate prices and identify trends in key markets.
Check, for free, limited samples of the pricing data presented for all energy commodities covered. To understand all database features, see the full sample below, through which you can see the entire price dataset of one commodity as well as try all chart functionalities, at no cost. Finally, in our brochure, check the country-level price series available for each commodity.
Views. Our Energy Price Monitor Chart present:
- Price Data: prices since 2007, in different countries.
- Price Forecast: Short-term forecasts for prices, in different countries.
- Price Variations: Percentage changes in prices, on a monthly or yearly basis.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.