See More Data ...
- More Cost Indexes for South Korea
- Download Data in Excel Format
- Download Chart Image as JPEG
- Location Factors for South Korea
- Cost Indexes for 16 Countries
- Location Factors for 16 Countries
- No Credit Card Required
- Immediate Access
Data Status. The following types of data are available in the South Korea Plant Cost Index chart:
- Final – Calculations carried with official statistics.
- Preliminary – Estimates based on non-consolidated data; which will be recalculated/revised as consolidated data becomes available.
- Forecast – Estimates of what Intratec considers to be the most probable scenario for the upcoming months, as of the date such forecasts are updated. Index forecasts (upcoming 9 months) are available only to subscribers of the ‘Pro’ or 'Business' plans.
About South Korea Plant Cost Index. This index is an indicator, published monthly by Intratec, which enables users to scale plant construction costs in South Korea from one time period to another. The index reconciles price trends of fundamental components of an industrial plant construction such as labor, material and energy, providing meaningful historical and forecast data for users. Covering historical figures and near-term forecasts of up to nine months, this index is a handy tool for a series of purposes, like cost estimation, feasibility studies and investment analysis.
While there are delays in the release of official statistics used by Intratec for computing South Korea Plant Cost Index, the latest and upcoming values (forecasts) of the index are calculated based on available preliminary data and/or estimates derived from relevant price trends observed (e.g. labor, material and energy).
Are you interested in converting Plant Construction Costs from USA to South Korea? Click here
Methodology. Intratec plant cost indexes are based on price trends of fundamental components of a chemical plant construction such as labor, material, energy and inflation, from several countries.
A series of specific and general price indexes, evaluated by Intratec consultant's as fundamental for the construction of chemical plants, are combined to reasonably reflect their relative importance. In other words, the weighting of such values provides a historical comparison of generic chemical plants capital costs.