See More Data ...
- More Location Factors for Canada
- Download Data in Excel Format
- Download Chart Image as JPEG
- Cost Indexes for Canada
- Cost Indexes for 16 Countries
- Location Factors for 16 Countries
- No Credit Card Required
- Immediate Access
Data Status. The following types of data are available in the Canada Location Factor chart:
- Final – Calculations carried with official statistics.
- Preliminary – Estimates based on non-consolidated data; which will be recalculated/revised as consolidated data becomes available.
About Canada Location Factors. These factors are used to convert investment plant construction costs from the US to Canada. They are useful tools for cost estimation in a range of assignments, involving: investment analysis, multi-regional economic assessments, global relocation studies, international cost models and cost escalation.
While there are delays in the release of official statistics used by Intratec for computing Canada Location Factor, the latest values of the location factor are calculated based on available preliminary data and/or estimates derived from relevant price trends observed (e.g. labor, material and energy).
Are you interested in updating Plant Costs in Canada from one period to another? Click here