Refinery Grade Propylene Prices
Historical & Forecast Data in Several Countries
Intratec provides Refinery Grade Propylene pricing data, covering 13 years of historical prices and forecasts. Refinery Grade Propylene is included in Petrochemicals coverage of Commodity Price Database, a best-in-class database covering prices of as many as 218 commodities, across several countries. See a sample below or register for free to see much more.
Refinery Grade Propylene Price Chart Sample
Views. Our Commodity Price Database present:
- Price Data: prices since 2007, in different countries.
- Price Forecast: Short-term forecasts for prices, in different countries.
- Price Variations: Percentage changes in prices, on a monthly or yearly basis.
Formats. Data may be presented in the following formats:
- Chart: Graphical representation of the data – you must hover the mouse over the price series to view the respective values plotted. You can filter a given series by clicking on the respective legend label, right above the chart. Chart images may be downloaded as JPG or PNG files*.
- Table: Arrangement of data in rows and columns. Data tables may be downloaded as non-printable PDF* or Excel files**.
(**) Available only to subscribers of 'Business' plans.