Polypropylene Price History & Forecast
About Polypropylene . Polypropylene is one of the world’s most widely used polymers, second only to polyethylene in terms of global demand. The global market for polypropylene is over 60 million metric tons per year, and it is utilized in a broad and diverse range of end-uses — from injection-molding applications to films and sheets, as well as synthetic raffia and other fibers, among others.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of polypropylene for the countries listed below.
- United States: Export price, FOB
- China: Ex-works
- Brazil: Export price, FOB
- South Africa: Export price, FOB
- Belgium: Export price, FOB
- Thailand: Export price, FOB