Caustic Soda Price History
About Caustic Soda . Caustic Soda is a major inorganic, used in several industries. The majority of its production is used in the manufacture of chemicals, such as propylene oxide and sodium salts, however, the pulp and paper, soap and detergent, and textile industries are also great areas of application.
Chart Description. The chart above presents indicative transaction prices for bulk quantities of caustic soda for the countries listed below.
- United States: Export price, FOB
- China: Ex-works
- Brazil: Import price, CIF
- South Africa: Import price, CIF
- Turkey: Import price, CIF
- Netherlands: Import price, CIF